Friday, October 14, 2005

Just a little note to say...ME TOO ME TOO

Dear Reader,

I haven't blogged in a long time, blame it on a period of transition, new job with lots of new things to learn etc. Life has been too hectic to even stop and think. But during this time, thanks to my friend's I have come across an incident thats taking the indian blog world by storm. So this is a small little note to show my support to Gaurav Sabnis & Rashmi Bansal, for having the guts that they have had.

You can read more about this on most of my favourite Indian Bloggers, Dilip , Annie, Lubu, Amit Varma. This issue has been tracked at the DesiPundit blog as well. Just have a dekko at the array of bloggers who have stood up to be counted (listing is available on the Desi Pundit site). I just can't let em go along alone now, can I?

Please take your time to read through this issue. This needs your attention.

I shall blog more about this over the weekend when I have a bit of time to collect my thoughts.

Cheers,
R.

2 comments:

Lubna said...

All the best in the new job. Have fun

R. said...

Thanks Lubu :-)