Wednesday, March 01, 2006

.
.
Blank!!

I have nothing to write about, yet all the intent to put up something. I've been thinking that in such moments out of sheer selfishness, I thought I should invite guest posts from the regulars. So, if you are a regular reader of Life and Other Such Events (umm that is this blog, incase you are wondering) and wouldn't mind sullying your reputation by writing a line or two here, please send me an email (the address is in my profile).

The blank page is supposed to be an automatic filter. Anyone who gets to this message makes the cut. If no one figures out this 'cute' trick of mine (which I am shamelessly recycling), then I would have to revert to the original font colour (black), this blog really doesn't have any standards anyways.



-

-

Update: After sifting through the 476 responses to this call for guest posts, I've decided that none of those fitted the tone of this blog (well atleast this sounds better than admitting that I got no responses lol)

4 comments:

Tamanna said...

He he I got thru ur "automatic filter" :-D

shana p. said...

me too....that filter better get up earlier in the morning if it wants to fool ME! ;)

R. said...

hey i barely made it too :)

Unknown said...

By any chance are you Rabin Stephen, who passed out from DOMS, University of Madras(1998 batch)?