Monday, October 09, 2006

Mom Alert!

She lurks in the shadows of the internet stalking her prey. She is even rumoured to have finally cracked the code and found the URL for this blog.

So Amma, if you find yourself here (again), welcome to my blog, your presistence has paid off. Now lets have a few rules:

a) My grammar sucks, I know it, so pls stop correcting it coz I'll never learn.
b) What I write here are my thoughts, I shall not be made to feel guilty for them.
c) Try as you may, you will find nothing incriminating here (I've scanned through the whole thing once to just check) :D

I would suggest that you should start writing a blog of your own, this is more fun than project guttenberg. Go to www.blogger.com and set up your own blog, it takes about 5 minutes.

Oh one more thing, you can use the comments section to write how much you liked my posts. A bit of maternal pride never hurts hehe.

2 comments:

shana p. said...

oh my....I don't know WHAT I would do if my mom found my blog....
I know I haven't commented in a while, but I have really been enjoying your posts!

R. said...

sigh..cheesey...mine seems to be more industrious than yours..anyway it's awesome that you are blogging again :)

(hi mom, if you are reading this comment :D)