Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's about bloody time that I wrote something, isn't it?

I have the mother of all writer's block. I pick up a topic, start writing and then trash it after a point because, either its too boring or not funny enough or I've already writen about it. Thank God writing is about the only thing we regularly have blocks. Can you imagine walking up to your car and then saying 'Hmm..I don't think I can quite drive today, I seem to have forgotten how to'. Or inviting your girlfriend for dinner and then ... well, lets just say I've made a point.

Anyway, I have indeed had the pleasure of reading a fair number of things, stumbled on to some interesting blogs as well. Check out the blogger by the name Joe Pope (Joseph Ratzinger, the current Pope), I am hoping that this really isn't the Pope in person. Whoever he is, this guy runs one funny blog!

I intend to start a photoblog one of these days (just as soon as I can get a lot of film developed). Will soon let you know how that goes. If you are interested in some amazing shots taken here in India, I strongly suggest that you visit Tom Pietrasik's website. Observe those pictures closely, look at their quality because then you will know what is missing in my photoblog when I do put it up.

And for all those who left unsavoury comments about my previous post on economics, I promise you another large dose of the same, very soon. Be good little children and read up, will you?

6 comments:

the cowlick said...

All itals.. new trend?

R. said...

Currently thats all the creativity that I can muster. I've a great new idea too, I just might change the font sometime :-)

ams said...

This reminds of all those half written blogs, that's greens at me evertime i open my blog...

Good to know, everybody has that list of unfinished, dropped writings

You can even try changing the font color :)

Lubna said...

I do suffer from a driving block! (can I brag a bit and say that fortunately I don't suffer from a writing block). Well each blogger to his own block. Speaking of economics - thanks for the advance warning ;-)Can't you substitute it with a travelogue instead of your adventures in Chidambaram (still can't get over this).

anumita said...

Before I can look back or even think of what I have written, I hit on publish! Try it.

shana p. said...

awww... don't let the block stop you.... that's how I get my silliest posts ;)

I would love to see a photo blog.