Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Don't we often look but not see? Aren't we often so immersed in our lives and problems that we forget the world around us? Don't we often make snap judgments and move on? I know I'm guilty of these as anyone else. The few instances when I take the time too see things clearly or explore something deeper or strike up a conversation I end up being very pleasantly surprised. Mostly though the childhood eagerness and curiosity seems to have given way to grown-up apathy.

Just imagine! There must be so many unexplored surprises, unopened books and interesting conversations that we must have walked away from, in our lives!

If only we could be more aware of our environment and have a dash of curiosity then every day would become that much more exciting, keeping us that much more younger!

Seek and ye shall find..

12 comments:

shana p. said...

yes! very nice.... I was thinking of doing one of these, myself!

anumita said...

This is amazing!

QuickSilver said...

Ok I'm really slow, so I apologize, but I still don't see anything. Seek and find what?

R. said...

Cheesey, Anumita, thanks :-)

DB, did I do that?? You have my apologies!!

R. said...

QS, now you know :-)

Anonymous said...

google.com

Janaki said...

brilliant! was certain my comp was acting up and something was wrong and was all ready to dash off a mail ..

seek and ye shall find indeed....:)

-c said...

and

so it is.

Nice!

dizzyguy73 said...

:D OK, nice point there. Thought u've srewed up your posting :P

Logically, we all understood the points. But at time, when people are so stressed up, these truth are easily forgotten. Lots of people acted based on emotional feeling, anger takes control. If people will just clam down and think, they will see it through.

R. said...

jay, zaa, -c, thanks :-)

dizzyguy, well most of us are stress bunnies aren;t we? Makes you wonder what we live for :)

neha said...

Really did enjoy this one!

It was with the absolutely shortest 'oh' and biggest grin that i dawned on me!

AMF said...

Unique! Nice post.